Bovilin is a solid probiotic feed supplement mixture designed to ensure the healthy growth of cattle. Bovilin is able to control harmful microorganisms in the gut of the cow and thereby reduces disease incidence and mortality. It also helps in the digestive process of the cow and improves the milk quality and quantity as well as reducing digestive problems associated with cattle.
- It helps in the digestive process of the cattle.
- It improves quality of milk and health of the cattle.
- It decreases medicine and feed costs.
- It reduces any digestive disorders for the cattle.
- It competes with and kills harmful microorganisms in the cattle’s gut.
500 grams to 1 kg per ton of feed