WASTE WATER TREATMENT
We offer natural and safe microbial products for degrading industrial effluent wastes such as dyes, oils and human waste from homes. Since we manufacture our products we can tailor the specifications of each product according to the customer’s specific need. Our product can replace the synthetic reagents used in water treatment thereby guaranteeing a perfectly safe and natural alternative. When used in the treatment of domestic sewage (waste water), our products can degrade the solid wastes to liquid, and alsoremoves the foul odour.
Bio Clean ETP and STP
Bio Clean is a consortium of various microbes like bacteria and fungi which can treat waste water naturally. The technology balances the microbial activity in the effluents or sludge thereby increasing the efficiency of treating water at the least possible cost. As a result, the industry is able to get clean water which can be recycled for non-potable uses. Bio Clean also reduces the foul odour in the effluents.
- The microbes are facultative in nature and can be used in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
- Harmful pathogens like E.coli, Salmonella, Vibrio, etc. are neutralised.
- It works in extreme conditions such as high or low temperature, pH and salt concentrations.
- Bio Clean helps meet CPCB much more stringently in terms of BOD, COD, TDS, pH, TSS and Total Coliform Count.
- Operational costs in terms of aeration, chemical dosage and sludge removal cost is reduced.
- Foul odour is suppressed very fast.
We also offer a range of other products for breaking down complex organic and inorganic molecules found in the dye, oil, food and wastewater treatment industries completely using microorganisms.
1 litre per 1000 litres of effluent (may slightly vary based on the effluent/sewage)