Fish Care is a blend of natural bacteria specifically designed to discourage disease proliferation in the aquatic environment by boosting the immunity of fish and shrimp, thereby reducing their mortality and improving their survival rate. It boosts the immunity and growth of the fish by increasing the intake of food and keeps a healthy digestive system.
- Fish Care creates a probiotic farming environment and speeds up the natural process of organic load and sludge breakdown.
- It suppresses the growth of pathogenic bacteria especially Vibrio, Salmonella and E.coli.
- It reduces white feces and white gut problems.
- It helps in increasing the Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR).
- It improves the survival and growth of Shrimp/Fish.
- Fish Care acts as a feed supplement by promoting the growth of Phytoplanktons and Zooplanktons.
For Shrimp: 5 Litres/acre
For Fish: 4 Litres/acre
Time of Application
Use once in 15 days from the date of applying Pond Clear.
6 AM – 10 AM
5 PM – 6 PM
A combination of Probiotic Bacillus species.
2 x 109 cfu/ml