Pond Clear is an efficient liquid probiotic mixture for aqua culture. The organic load, which is rich in proteins and carbohydrates, settles at the bottom of the pond and produces toxic gases such as Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulphide. This deteriorates the fish’s habitat and causes damage to the shrimp/fish culture.Pond clear sprayed at the time of making the pond ready for the new culture, helps in natural degradation of the toxic wastes and helps to convert the nitrates present to nitrogen, thereby reducing toxic gases.
- Pond Clear reduces the accumulation of toxic gases like ammonia/nitrates and Hydrogen Sulphide in the ponds.
- It plays a major role in water purification.
- It acts as a feed supplement by promoting the growth of beneficial phytoplanktons and zooplanktons.
- It stabilizes the bloom and pH.
- It suppresses the growth of pathogenic bacteria especially Vibrio, Salmonella, and E.coli in the ponds.
- It is effective in a wide range of pH and salinity.
- It reduces black soil problems.
Applied when preparing the pond in the initial stages
Time of Application
6 AM – 10 AM 5 PM – 6 PM
Pond preparation : 25 Litres/acre
Treatment : 5 Litres/acre
Pond preparation : 20 Litres/acre
Treatment : 4 Litres/acre
A combination of Probiotic Microbes.
2 x 108 cfu/ml